- The home of the festival is the Prosser Wine and Food Park in Prosser, Washington.
- Convenient FREE parking is directly across Lee Road to the south of the festival site.
- Spacious restrooms are located at the festival site.
- There are plenty of shade canopies on site, and plenty of sunshine, whichever you prefer.
There is a very LOUD Anvil Launch at the end of Opening Ceremonies and near the end of the fest.
Those with sensitivity to loud noises should be aware and use precautions at those times.
$12 General Admission
$6 5-12 years/65 & older
Children 4 years and
under admitted free!
Tickets will be available at the Main Gate.
- Take Exit 82 to Wine Country Road.
- Go East along Wine Country Road to Benitz Road and turn left (north) on Benitz Road.
- Cross the railroad tracks and turn right onto Lee Road, and you're here!